Sunday, October 5, 2014

Back to back rides

I set a goal for myself last week. Exercise 30 minutes every day.

Pretty simple setting goals. Not so simple is the ability to ignore the inner voices whispering chill out. You rode yesterday. What in the heck are you trying to do, ride back to back days? It's hot out there. you've earned a rest. Enjoy the delicious cool couch.

Tuesday, the voices were loud. I got onto the indoor stationary bike and spinned for 30 minutes at an easy pace.

Wednesday - I logged my second fastest time to the first saddle. Yipee. I have been concentrating on the up pull of the cycle stroke.

Then the road closed due to the red flag warning for heat and dryness.

A full weekend of rides on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Bill - Friday Ride Al and Suzie - Friday Ride Heather - See I got your shoes. Saturday Ride
Doug - Saturday Ride - Back from his northern bike adventure. Myself. Sunday Ride.
Larry Sunday Ride. With his Pioneer Power Meter. He had detailed instructions taped to the bike.

Full set of weekend photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/103310996410387605662/October52014?authuser=0&feat=directlink

No comments: