Monday, May 24, 2010

Stage 6 and 7 Photos

UPDATED. New links for Stage 6, and SC Velo at Stage 6.

Here are the best of the seven hundred photos Bill and I took at Stage 7 of the Tour of California . We were up close and personal at the end of the race.

It was good to get back to "the road" and meet in person on-line friends.



John, Ian, Eric and I chatted about other great adventures, SR39 and Chantry Flats, new skid marks and battered trash cans, broken berms and fast downhills. We agreed life is good on the road.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Thanks for taking my picture for me at the top of Dawson Saddle! What a fun place to spectate the tour!!

yeahian said...

IT was great to finally meet you. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.What a fun day that turned out to be. Only one small wipeout (glad it wasn't me) and close to 30 miles of downhill.Anyways its 5:30 am GMR is calling. See you again soon!
Ian
the one in the middle