Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Parliament 0f Owls

Check out all of Parliament 0f Owls footage. He knows how to read the signs on the trails. He has posted new footage of Bears, Mountain Lions, and foxes. I see more wildlife on his website than I do on the road. Amazing footage.


Robert writes: Here's the Bear checking out my first camera before he made his way up the trail to my other camera. I love that all these animals use this trail.

video

Parliament 0f Owls has more great footage! The video that astonishes me the most are the mountain lions. Amazing footage.

1 comment:

ParliamentOfOwls said...

Thank you Annette for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy the videos. I sure do love this new hobby of "camera trapping!" It is so fun and it's so amazing to know these beautiful animals are out there in the mountains of Glendora.