Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Mystic - Poop Out Hike

The trail was wet after a night of mild rain. Lots of dear tracks in the mud. Got lucky spotting this deer cutting across Poop Out Trail.



The visibility was perfect to see the high rise towers of LA and beyond.



Met up with Ian and Richard from Incycle. They know where to find the right items in the store chalk full of fun things.



Richard slashed his tire. I carry a pump, tube and tools when I ride, but not when I hike.



Hiked on GMR between 11:20 am and 2:30 pm with camera in hand shooting photos of cyclists training for the race and folks out having a great day on wheels. Chatted with Allen and Janet. Recognized Frank seconds too late as he breezed down the mountain. Met Guilluame, Richard and Matt of Torrance.

I have alot of photos to go through before posting. Contact GMR with the time, color of jersey and bike. I need a couple more days to process the photos. I took over 300 photos in the afternoon. Over 130 in the morning.

No comments: