Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Ride

Cyclists were out in force today. About two dozen cyclists passed me on the way up. It was grey until I reached the top of Monore. The sun came out and graced me with a bit of warmth.



Along the way met Renee with her California Triple Crown jersey. She mentioned that the Tour of California was looking for volunteers for the Stage 7 Time Trial in Los Angeles. I had to admit that I already had VIP passes to watch it in comfort.

Road to Fork plus six. It's been about nine or ten weeks since I was last there. As I sat on the wall another dozen cyclists rode past including Juan and Willie.



On the ride down groups of five or more cyclists headed toward Baldy. I noticed more female cyclists on the road today. These ladies enjoyed their adventure!



Terri, Mel and Loretta. Their philosophy was to relax and chat while they ride. They talked about the Inland Empire Women's group and Meetup.com

The hillside which burned in the Morris Fire was pleasantly alive. The yellow flowers burst out this week.



Enjoyed the coolness of the day.

No comments: