Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Comments from the Gallery

Protec Helmets after reading the Race Across the Sky 2010challenges me to:
It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics that plenty are interested on. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Thanks a lot and keep on posting more valuable information.

Bicycle racing in Colorado had great coverage this year with the US Pro Cycling Challenge with three podium from the Tour de France: Cadel Evans, Andy and Frank Schleck along with top tier American cyclists, Levi Leiphiemer, George Hincapie, Tom Danielson, Dave Zabriske, Christian VandeVelde, and TJ Van Gardener. The folks at Versus showed the most scenic venues in Colorado. I kept asking myself why I am still in southern California.

I do have to admit that the charm of the periennial Leadville 100 will always have a unique spot in my memories. The folksy charm of a small town and its friendly residents. The heady heights of 10,152' above sea level, the swooning from just walking the town and rubbing elbows with racing elites like the Fat Cyclist. Protec I must admit check out Fatty who lost his fat and kept his sly sense of humour. That's a great website to follow.

Now since my energies are currently being directed to employment, I am going to challenge you, Protec, if you have great content send me an email I will consider publishing it.

I try to pay attention to what is happening on the road. Crashes, Trashes, Coyotes, Deer, Bunnies, Pot Holes, Emergency Vehicles, Friends from the "slow lane".

No comments: