Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday December 4th Ride with Beanz

Ride with Beanz and Hillbasher on Sunday December 4, 2011

Glendora High School
241 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
Time: 9:00 am

Application Form
1) Do you need SAG?
A) No, my bike is roadworthy and I know how to fix a flat, perform minor repairs and I will carry spare tubes, tyres, CO2s, etc.
B) No, if I get a flat I'll walk back to my car (what's SAG by the way?).
C) Hell no! SAG is for sissies.  

2) Do you think any person other than yourself should be responsible for your safety?
A) No, I've been over 18 for the past 30 years or so.
B) The only person responsible for my safety is the one that I see in the mirror.
C) Hell no! I'll be wearing a helmet which protects against any and all evils.  

3) Will you ride in any weather conditions?
A) No, I'm not stupid.
B) Hell no! And I'm the one who decides if the weather conditions are suitable for riding in the mountain.
C) No, I'm a wuss like JimmyNH and I ride only in good weather conditions.  

4) Do you mind if Mr. Beanz captures you in his video?
A) Hell no! Actually that's why I'm doing the ride.
B) No, Mr. Beanz makes the coolest videos with the coolest music background.
C) No, I'm too ugly to have my picture taken anyway.  

5) Are you afraid of wild animals that you might encounter on GMR?
A) No, the noise from cars and motorcycles keeps the wild animals away from the road.
B) Hell no! I can outrun a mountain lion and wrestle a bear.
C) Hell no! I'll carry protection in my back pocket.

RSVP to bikeforums.net -- Ride with Beanz

1 comment:

Mr. Beanz said...

Aint that the craziest ride application? Thanks JimmyNH and his wild sense of humor.;-)