Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Catching up with Friends

Friends I have seen along the road over the past few weeks Ruby and Ralph as SAG support vehicle.
Jason of Bicycle Friends
Jason and Michael
Rob and I raced to the shed. Leading the yellow jersey spurred this domestique to my best time. Rob prepped for his nine Tour de France Stage Rides with five HC category climbs.
Ray Clone capturing the elusive MIA.
Mr Beanz and Friend.
Daniel and I rode to Baldy and back. Thanks Daniel for the company.
Canyon Velo enjoying the Road Closed Holiday.
SC Velo blowing past the shed on July 4th.
Amy
SCVelo at the gate. Bill's photo
Michael and Linus, professors from Claremont Colleges enjoyed the Wednesday morning crowd.

2 comments:

BicycleFriends said...

Hey looks that's me! Wow lots of riders out!

Mr. Beanz said...

Always nice to see ya GMR!