Sunday, March 29, 2015

San Dimas Stage Race 2015 - Post Race

Updated 9:30 pm. The exhilaration of being on the road from 6 am to 5 pm comes from the joy of shooting photos of cyclists pedaling as fast and as hard as they can around a tight 1.25 mile course in downtown San Dimas. This comes with a secondary effect of exhaustion of walking six loops of the race course, combined with the satisfaction of a race well covered with a day's worth of 1,800 photos. A new personal best is the weekend total of 7,300 pictures.

The San Dimas Stage Race is a careful crafting of man and machines. The blurs and swirls of brightly covered kits atop rotating whirls of rubber.
I hope my strategy for the day will aide me in finding a few key pictures, I have noted in my "long term memory" of my iPhone. A few photos are coming, tomorrow.

San Dimas Stage Race presented by GMR.bike

No comments: