Sunday, December 16, 2012

Back2Back

Squeezed in two rides. Friday was grey but dry. Saturday was a surprise -- clear and cool. I held back on Friday in order to have any sort of energy for Saturday. Bill rode on Friday and opted out of Saturday. On Friday - I did have to catch up with another pair of cyclists on mountain bikes on the last leg to the shed. I caught the one in the green jersey on the 8% grade, but could not quite reach the other cyclist.


The Saturday view: Mt Baldy had a light layer of snow as did the other surrounding peaks.

I am adjusting to the two different geometries between the indoor trainer and the  outdoor Specialized Road bike. I gave the knee a day of rest on Sunday. I will see if the compression tights and Ensure Muscle Health drink have aided in my recovery.

No comments: